Monday, December 14, 2009

P.t.s.d. More Condition_symptoms What Is Best Relief For P.t.s.d. All The V.a. Does Is Give More Drugs?

What is best relief for p.t.s.d. all the v.a. does is give more drugs? - p.t.s.d. more condition_symptoms

I have PTSD and for many years. I was with depression for over 20 years, diagnosed, and doctors always putting me on antidepressants until he stopped going to find it, and a psychologist can not prescribe pills. It is a godsend for me. We talk therapy and may even certain types of exercises that help you work through something, when time is right. I go to him every week for more than 2 years. I never thought I could be anywhere from normal again, but I do, and we did not do all the exercises to do the things that I can not speak, still working. I recommend a good psychologist for talk therapy and do not let them push beyond what you now face. Minna said she was angry he was right, but never knew it was me. Now he tells me sometimes that I still have a lot of anger, but he is better because I learn slowly, keep it in sight and not buried in the interior. You do not need drugs to cure PTSD does not cover. Get a real doctor who knows what to do, a good psychologist. It is possible that HAVShop and find, but it's worth it. Good luck

0 comments:

Post a Comment