Monday, January 11, 2010

Brand Name Xanax Is There A Differnce In Name Brand Xanax And Generic. I Dont Know What They Used In The Hospital I Was In,?

Is there a differnce in name brand xanax and generic. I dont know what they used in the hospital i was in,? - brand name xanax

But they seemed to be better than me, work, theres been around and I am an oval ..... even if I am on xanax for a year and then stayed on AYear and now it has been 21 days when they work so well for me than when I started years ago,> thats what me and my dr. It is expected .. but my fear is so bad, it took me to depression and I think I took Zoloft for anxiety and depression is the worst of my fear, and this can, why not phentermine work as they should, so if you are super worried and worried about your medication medications are not as good as it should?

2 comments:

michele said...

Xanax (Brand) and its generic versions are identical. The only legal differences in the inert ingredients (which do not affect the therapeutic efficacy of the drugs). The reason for his xanax (or generic version) does not work so well lately, so it may be because you have developed a tolerance for (together with all benzodiazepines).

Natasha M said...

First, Xanax and alprazolam generic same. They are equally effective.
Secondly, taking Xanax regularly you develop a tolerance to. If it does not work, because you need a higher dose, so that we speak with your doctor.
Finally, concern about drugs does not make them less effective. Drugs to treat anxiety correct operation of the chemical imbalance in the brain.

Post a Comment