Friday, January 8, 2010

Mens Evening Wear Why Are Woman Hypocrites When It Comes To Clothes? They Wear Mens Cloths And Underwear,Can A Man Wear Panties?

Why are woman hypocrites when it comes to clothes? They wear mens cloths and underwear,Can a man wear panties? - mens evening wear

I am a man with a womans panties all the time, not even men's underwear. I have done this since 1993. Why two women will be able to wear what they want, but a man must be put in the same bands dull heavy and thick cotton underwear? To go against the tide again, and re-used all the time Kilts (skirts Mans is a dress from the beginning). But this exercise of freedom of women is equally frowned upon. I understand your problem has a wife, I mean, I understand your problem is a stupid woman, but now I think they do not want to change it because I like different kinds of underwear there, and I also like the feeling of freedom of the Rock offers (50% of the time, nothing) are worn under the kilt, is there are women who would never accept a man like me? To be honest, this is not the habit makes the monk, because he does not always shake the mouth of a woman if she needs me and not sh! t otherwise. I am now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment