Sunday, February 14, 2010

Earlier Menopause With Only One Ovary Endometriosis And Adhesions?

Endometriosis and adhesions? - earlier menopause with only one ovary

I have had endo for 13 years. In the last 2 years I've had about 5 operations. My last was 4 months ago, I had a hystorectomy. I'm only 28, so they left my ovaries, did not start menopause at an early stage of an era. I have no children, but I saw it as my only option, because I also had adnodmynosis between 2 and was in unbearable pain. Whenever I am in my adhesions on my bowel and many other places. It is now 4 months and I began to experiance pain in the abdomen. It's boring, most of the time, but it hurts more when I eat. I believe that adhesions in the abdomen to grow again, but the doctors have said it is unlikely that the IBS. They continue to give me drugs for IBS does not work. I wanted to see if someone elseEndo had similar problems in the intestines.

2 comments:

I have endo said...

I think your beautiful place blame endometriosis. Many women w / endo may be the targets with IBS B / C cause Endo / around the gastro-intestinal tract problems. Many dr. 'S believe that endo-hyst does not cure the case. Thus, some dr. 'S implementation of a hyst endo is not to blame for the hyst. It is entirely possible that all the endo was not removed during hyst and growing again. I suggest googling Dr. Red Wine, the information about excellenat hyst and have endo with the intestines. Do you know whether during hyst for endometriosis and adhesions removed? Good luck!

gapsusie said...

I would recommend a review of 2nd I have endo too, but never had problems with IBS

Post a Comment