Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Eyes Burn Before Period TTC #1 Before Buying A Test, Do You Think I'm Pregnant?

TTC #1 Before buying a test, do you think I'm pregnant? - eyes burn before period

At the same time has begun AF (September 17) had what I thought was my period. However, it was not. I'm still spotting. Today is 21 September. It's a bit heavy in the morning when I draw. The first day was only a few periods of brown color blood during intercourse. Only a little easier. The second day was very bright for 2 hours and then stops completely. The next 2 days are also a pink, very little. (Knowing that my periods are usually very difficult). When I get out of bed and starts moving around, I bleed a little more than I, but not close enough to my period. I was on the Depo shot for 2 years, but they were completely out of birth control for 4 years. Do you think it is inPlantation bleeding or what? Because I never had a period of light. I have one years of the stomach, always hungry, my eyes are burning, and headache. Never a headache, so that there is something new for me. I do not want my hopes and Get Knocked Down? Im not sure if I like my fucking ovulation times are probably the vaccine. They were all 20 days, yes, 20 days. Is this implantation bleeding, how long a BFP could? Any response is greatly appreciated, because I'm in the army, and need to know as soon as possible. I just wanted to record for all, what they think, because this is my first time Thank you:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment