Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Is It Okay To Bring A Puppy In At 10 Weeks Is It Safe To Bring A Toy Poodle Puppy Into A House With A Female 10 Yr Old Golden And A Male 5 Yr Old Lab?

Is it safe to bring a toy poodle puppy into a house with a female 10 yr old golden and a male 5 yr old lab? - is it okay to bring a puppy in at 10 weeks

So today I went to the pet store with my stepfather and mother. I often go with my stepfather just playing with the dogs, but this time my mother came, and she fell for a toy poodle. I mean, we discussed the possibility of another large dog for a long time, but given the fact that we seem to have limited room and two retrievers in the cards. Thus, the poodle seems the ideal solution. The only thing that concerns us is the combination of all dogs. Of course, my retrievers are very dear, when it comes to other dogs, but my lab, it sometimes likes a little hard in the break. Against this background, we are just nervous, can damage the new little puppy. Has anyone in a similar situation? It is certainly OK / for a toy poodle at home?

4 comments:

HEIDI said...

No, I personally do not bring the dog in the house when the laboratory there are ... May be sweet with other dogs, but this was in the house and can be very jealous or just damaged.

Yes, we had a boxer, which is about 8 years. and we decided to look for a miniature dachshund and I was very, very nervous, but after they stopped for a moment and let her smell doxie gradually fallen, and I was very nervous, but it worked. Please take it easy because they have 2 large dogs and one is still very active in only 5 Good luck.

mary p said...

If you are the .. ALPHA at home, you can see the person you choose dogs .. Knowing who is the boss, you do not take care of the child ... And sometimes when a dog in a PIN .. Puppy will not hurt the puppy, only the limits of its possibilities ...
Law of the jungle! HUGS!

Michelle Yu said...

It is probably safer, because labs are generally very tolerant of dogs. The real question is whether the dog with the laboratories. will usually be completely secure.

splasher... said...

Yes, it can happen. You need the dog home and you will see for a few hours to bring, how they mix dogs look along.My and come together.

Good Luck

Post a Comment